Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Big butts

So on a less serious note...I remembered a good story from Thanksgiving break that I forgot to tell.

My mom wants to put this picture of a naked flying lady with a bicycle on my wall at home. It's actually a nice picture, French and stuff. Anyway, she told my dad to buy the picture, and he did, but it was too small, so she told him to get a bigger one. Just to be a pain in the neck, he bought a big one. A REALLY big one. So when I got home last week, I was greeted by a 4 foot by 6 foot painting featuring a rather prominent giant naked butt. Framed.

I've also been invited to a drag ball. This school is so perfectly ridiculous. Nowhere else would I read 74 pages on Hindu death rites in the same day that I read about fish sex changes and get invited to a drag ball. But speaking of reading, I think my eyes are getting worse. I read 100 pages a day on average!!! And the other day I couldn't even see past 5 feet with my glasses on!

We now have a Christmas tree in our room. Just guess how much it cost!!! My roommate was so proud of herself. It's actually very nice, though it managed to miraculously displace my stuff from its shelf.

1 comment:

pinkgurugal said...

hey ursula! keep writing... take a picture of your picture. i want to see it now! :)