Thursday, November 1, 2007

What a day of giving my all. Practice was really good, particularly core circuit. Coach told me to do pushups until I maxed out and eventually had to just tell me to stop because I'd "done enough" and wasn't stopping. That was a pretty cool feeling. Later I practiced violin for 45 minutes, which is more than I've practiced in a really long time. The great part was that I hardly noticed the time go by-- it's so great to enjoy playing again. I also had that contented feeling again, mostly reflecting how much I love having time to do errands and little tasks throughout the day. (Hooray for college!) It's also amazing how much better I do in classes I enjoy..novel concept.

Frantic preparation for tomorrow!!! Huge thanks, though, to the mayor of Sugar Land for helping me out today.

No comments: