Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Perversely amusing things

The Christian fraternity on campus has apparently deemed me a dangerous threat. Despite their determination that I am a "nice person" and their desire to hang out with me all the time, they must constantly check in with each other to make sure I am not spreading the virus of my unconventionality.

Better call up my coven for a good ole fashioned drum circle, consulting of the oracle bones, and a bit of voodoo.

If I didn't love this school, I'd hate it.

2 comments:

pinkgurugal said...

you go girl. be outside the box!

Kate said...

I love reading about your life. When are you going to write a book? And when you do, you should dedicate it to me. :]

I miss you soooooo much. I'm going to send you a long message on facebook in a second because I have so much to tell you and you're never online when I am! Let me know next time you're home (will that be for Thanksgiving?) and if we could go out for food (or whatever) and catch up that would be great. We can talk business, too (enviro business, that is).

I love you!