Friday, November 2, 2007

Doom

I am straight trippin about figuring out the transportation situation tonight. We just found out at 9:00 pm last night that we didn't have a ride from the airport anymore, so somehow we have to figure out how to get from Baltimore to Virginia to College Park and back to Virginia. That's 3 f***ing hours on the metro if we even can figure that out.

Something amusing did come out of this though....I was frantically calling people from the housing board on the Power Shift website last night, seeing if anyone had room on campus for us just for tonight, and I spoke to this one craaazy girl.

[All of her parts are said very slowly in a creepy monotone]

Me: Hi blah blah blah help please
R: Well, you can stay here. But...I would suggest finding another dorm.
Me: Uhh ok...
R: Yes. A terrible thing happened here yesterday.
Me: Oh really....*silence*
R: Oh. Would you like to know what happened?
Me: Umm I guess so
R: A student passed...away...
Me: Oh dear...ummmmm

That was one of the most awkward conversations I've ever had. Ever.

I'm going to freeze.

----
A wasp just fell out of my hair, onto my pants, was flicked off by a marker, and is now crawling up my wall.

No comments: