Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bloodshot orange juice eyes and other body problems

I hate when I squirt oranges in my eyes, like I just did while peeling one. I'm pretty sure acid is bad for your eyeballs. Isn't that what we always learned in science class, don't get acid in your face? I made a 100 on my 8th grade science safety test, yes siree.

Is that how you spell it- siree?

The cold, unhumid weather as of late has dried my skin out so much that I can't shave my legs. Having been raised a swimmer, it doesn't bother me not to shave, but it's practically blasphemy not to in our hair-phobic society. Why are we so afraid of hair? Hairy girls are probably warmer and don't have to spend as much money on lotion.

I am so freaking tiredddddd. My hallmates decided to camp out, once again, right outside my door and talk, laugh, and play Regina Spektor at supersonic levels. I can't put my contacts in due to bloodshot eyes, I can barely read my bulldozer article (yeah, I didn't finish that last night...), and running 4x1200 repeats this morning made me feel like a lumbering giant. Good thing today is Wednesday and that means nap day.

No comments: