Sunday, December 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My friend forgot to wake up (as usual) and her phone is off (surprise), AND THEN my bike tire went completely flat and I can't fix it. So I gave up and went back to the one thing I always know how to do and no one can fail me at...homework.

------

This morning sucks, but last night was an awesome night of discovering Austin. Trail of Lights run was neat, with over 7000 people there! Then I went to Mozart's dessert place, home of exorbitantly priced desserts, for the Tri Delt recruitment event. The best part though was making a getaway in a car with the ADPi's! We ate at Magnolia Cafe, yet another Austin favorite. Thank God for finally getting some decent veggie food. Last stop was Book People to giggle over a certain set of books until they politely kicked us out for closing time. I absolutely adore those 3 girls I went with. It's so nice to finally be really excited over girl friends.

And I think I might have found a new roommate!

No comments: