Monday, January 14, 2008

Sometimes I'm so consumed by my need to write that I can't even do my homework....

Like now.

The supernatural is really freaking me out right now. I've been having such a challenge with this complicated decision that I turned to the oracle cards my aunt gave me. I was almost alarmed when they said "follow your true heart's desire," "change to a new activity or class," "be bold and take a chance," and "expect a miracle." Then my horoscope told me to listen to family and friends' advice and to sift through a decision carefully. How do these things happen??

One good side benefit of this mini crisis is that I've coined new philosophical phrases to live by in my head, namely:

"You can't keep doing something forever just because you've always done it."

No comments: